Emile Smith Rowe is being allied with a return to the Bundesliga despite Arsenal rejecting a request from RB Leipzig to extend last season’s loan arrangement for a further year.
The 18-year-old moved to the Red Bull Arena in January even though he was nursing a groin knock and featured just three times prior to time ran out on the deal.
Having earned a first team promotion and a fresh team number on his return to London, it looked as though the centre-field playmaker, who scored just three goals in six matches for Unai Emery in the half-time of last season, was being lined up for a year challenging for a regular start.
This injury has affected him from taking part in any of our four friendly matches and now there are recommendings that we could be open to loaning him again after this developments.
The Independent declared that Wolfsburg have made known an interest in Smith Rowe and that Leipzig could try and get him back.
It also maintains that Arsenal will take their time over any deal while the teenager maintains his rehabilitation from a hip problem.
There’s no rush to do a deal with foreign suitors given the transfer window in other European leagues is much longer than the English Premier League version.
- Arsenal Robbie Burton can be proud despite penalty miss
- Arsenal Vs Burnley Team News – Ozil and Kolasinac plus early Burnley team news
- Arsenal Fc confirms Edu as Technical Director (Official)
- Napoli Signs David Ospina From Arsenal – Confirmed
- Arsenal Interested In Lucas Vasquez – Already negotiating With Real Madrid
Get updates of the latest