Premium Notice: Watch this Season's "LIVE" UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES "ALL FOR FREE" on your Mobile Phone.
Are you ready for the almighty UEFA Champions League Draw 2019 taking place on Thursday 29th of August 2019.
Dont fret, you will exposed all you need to know about the great showdown.
- Where the Champions League Draws will take place
- What time and where to watch it the UEFA Champions league Draw.
- The teams expected to be found on the UEFA Champions league group stage etc.
First of all, it’s important to note that the UEFA Champions league draws for the group stages will take place at Grimaldi Forum in Monaco (France) and the event will be streamed live on UEFA.com and on SuperSports.
What Are You To Expect in the Champions League Draw 2019
Warning: Don’t miss to watch this event for any reason.
As usual, the Champions League Draws are always exciting to watch. Awards are given to the deserving winners and this year’s event won’t be an exception.
Awards to be dished out to last season’s Uefa Champions League outstanding performers are
- UEFA Men’s Player of the Year
- UEFA Women’s Player of the Year
- Goalkeeper of the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League season
- Defender of the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League season
- Midfielder of the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League season
- Forward of the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League season
- … more to be unveiled later…
UEFA Champions League Draw 2019 Explained.
As according to Uefa.com,
- 26 teams will be given direct passage to the group stage for qualifying automatically from their respective leagues, they are then joined by the six champs of the play-off ties which will end on the 28 August. Making it 32 teams in total for the Uefa CL draw.
- The verified teams are then part into four seeding pots. Pot 1 comprises of the holders, the UEFA Europa League winners and the title winners of the six most highly positioned countries in Europe. Pots 2 to pot 4 are controlled by the club coefficient rankings .
- No football club can play another football team in the same association or country. for example. Manchester City can’t meet Tottenham as early as in the UEFA Champions league group stage. In the event that a matched club is drawn, for instance, in Groups A, B, C or D, the other combined club – when drawn – will consequently be alloted to one of Groups E, F, G or H.
- In a situation where two or more teams of the same association meets as the tournament progresses. Their matches will be split between Tuesday and Wednesday to avoid possibility of the teams playing the same day.
- The Champions league draw likewise builds up the fixtures for the UEFA Champions Youth League.
According to the above guidelines, which teams are expected in the 2019/2020 Champions League group Draw.
The round of 16 Champions League draw. Photograph: Denis Balibouse/Reuters
UEFA Champions League Draw 2019 Pot 1
Chelsea (UEFA Europa League winners)
UEFA Champions League Draw 2019 Pot 2
UEFA Champions League Pot 3 and Pot 4 to be determined after the Final Qualification fixtures.
UEFA Champions League Season calendar
17/18 September: group stage, matchday one
1/2 October: group stage, matchday two
22/23 October: group stage, matchday three
5/6 November: group stage, matchday four
26/27 November: group stage, matchday five
10/11 December: group stage, matchday six
16 December: round of 16 draw
18/19/25/26 February: round of 16, first leg
10/11/17/18 March: round of 16, second leg
20 March: quarter-final & semi-final draw
7/8 April: quarter-finals, first leg
14/15 April: quarter-finals, second leg
28/29 April: semi-finals, first leg
5/6 May: semi-finals, second leg
Saturday 30 May: Champions final – Atatürk Olimpiyat Stadı, Istanbul.
UEFA Champions League Teams 2019/2020 Season
You have seen what it takes to have your favorite team participate in the UEFA Champions league each season, until their will be a change or upgrade of rules in the UEFA CL tournament.
So, which teams are we to expect in this year’s UEFA CL season. See them below as we group them according to their respective countries.
Spain: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Valencia
England: Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur
Italy: Juventus, Napoli, Internazionale Milano, Atalanta
Germany: Bayern München, Borussia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen, RB Leipzig
France: Paris, Lyon, LOSC Lille
Russia: Zenit, Lokomotiv Moskva
Ukraine: Shakhtar Donetsk
and addition of the 6 winners from the last qualifying fixtures.
Lets hear your thoughts on the comment box below.